Spartacus / Poeme Montagnard / Sinfonietta, "Suito Sketches"
Philharmonic Winds OSAKAN, Van der Roost
2016Plus d'œuvres sur Enregistrement de CD
The prolific and internationally admired composer Jan Van der Roost is represented here by three compositions that are very different in style and inspiration. His much-admired tone poem Spartacus is a homage to Ottorino Respighi, whose sense of colour and imagination have long fascinated Van der Roost. The expressive ‘mountain poem’ Poème Montagnard depicts the wonderful natural scenery of the Aosta Valley and the Sinfonietta ‘Suito Sketches’ consists of four contrasting movements exploring the qualities and virtuosic possibilities of the modern wind orchestra. Based in Osaka Prefecture, Philharmonic Winds OSAKAN is Japan’s first professional wind ensemble.
2. Poeme Montagnard
3. Sinfonietta, "Suito Sketches" I. The Landing
4. Sinfonietta, "Suito Sketches" II. Sword Dance
5. Sinfonietta, "Suito Sketches" III. Nightfall by the River
6. Sinfonietta, "Suito Sketches" IV. Towards the Future
- Enregistrement de CD
- Naxos (acheter chez Naxos)
- Code Édition